All great art is a form of complaint. - John Cage


Most anarchists are gentle people.
-Anna Zilboorg

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Passengers

This weekend's rescue passengers were Riley and Teddy.  Riley is an Irish Terrier mix and was an "owner surrender" to the shelter - he came in with massive hot spots but a winning attitude; Teddy, a Cocker Spaniel/Golden Retriever mix was also owner-surrendered, possibly due to his advanced age.  Yesterday, my mom and I drove both guys up to Chicago for a hand-off to Wisconsin Golden Retriever Rescue and Furry Bottoms Rescue.  Yay rescue groups!


PS (While pulling up for the hand-off on Chicago's north side (the Popeye's on Fullerton), I watched a cop pull his weapon and begin testing front gates.  I would have taken a photo for you, but I was too busy rolling up the windows.)

No comments: