All great art is a form of complaint. - John Cage


Most anarchists are gentle people.
-Anna Zilboorg

Saturday, September 11, 2010

That rake I was going to paint. . .

I think I found the right reincarnation for the rake head that Ronna gave me this summer at the lake house up in Indiana.  The new skeins (drying as we correspond) fit nicely:


They should be dry by tomorrow.  The pale gray will continue this shawl I have begun:


This is one of those projects that I enjoy as much on the needles as off and blocked.  It is a sensitive little work right now - I'm not sure that delicate quiet will remain when the shawl is full grown.  We'll see.

1 comment:

Indigo, madder, marigold said...

Oh man!!!! that is WAYYYY cool! I want one now! And that yarn...so gorgeous!
Soaking in all your creativity here...